I love baking, though it is convection oven or pressure cooker.Baking gives me joy and feeling of satisfaction.
Today, I made very simple and vegetarian cake in pressure cooker.The recipe is like Basic Sponge Cake only without eggs.
Chocolate Cake with Curd in pressure cooker, is very simple and delicious cake to make, at any time.
It is the best option for all vegetarian and vegan people to celebrate with such a joyful chocolate cake.We can say it as, steamed cake.
It requires very fewer ingredients and we always have that in the pantry.Curd or yogurt with little baking powder and baking soda should be enough to bake this cake.
The specialty of this cake is, I have used the Pressure cooker.Those who don’t have the convection oven or OTG, they can easily use the cooker.
Few Things about Pressure Cooker method
- The pressure cooker is the very basic thing in all Indian kitchen.We need thick bottom big Pressure cooker.
- Use at least 3 or 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- Use a baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- No gasket and whistle needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.Put sand or salt layer on the bottom.
- Use ring or holes plate on the sand layer to hold aluminum tin.If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn the cake.So use the ring.
This is soft, moist and delicious chocolate cake with curd in pressure cooker.
More Cake Recipes From Lazy2Cook