I always wanted to decorate cupcakes and cakes. If now somebody ask me what you wanted to become, then my answer would be ‘cake and cupcake maker’. But this passion started some few months back and my son encourages me a lot because he is my only fan.
I made simple vanilla cupcakes with Raspberry Butter Cream Frosting one day, and after looking at them I was shocked and surprised that they were made by me. There was no reason to celebrate on that day, but looking at those cupcakes made us to celebrate that day!!!
Making cupcakes is super easy an ddecorating them is fun.Yes, definitely it needs practice and once you are expert, you will enjoy making it.Vanilla cupcakes is simple recipe an dyou can make raspberry or strawberry butte cream to make it more beautiful.
Vanilla Cupcakes – with Raspberry Butter Cream Frosting Recipe
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Stick Un-Salted Butter, softened
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Whole Milk
For the Frosting:
1 Stick of Unsalted Butter, softened
½ cup Raspberry Jam
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
16oz Powdered Sugar
Fresh Raspberries, for garnishing
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and cream together until you get a smooth mixture. Add the dry ingredients and with the speed on low, mix together and slowly add the milk and just mix everything to combine. (DO NOTOVERMIX! Make sure you give everything a good stir with a spatula from the bottom to incorporate any bit that wasn’t mixed.)
3) Scoop the batter into your lined cupcake pan, make sure it is only filled ¾ of the way up because they will rise. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for about 45 minutes before frosting.
4) To make the frosting combine together all the frosting ingredients except the fresh raspberries and mix together to combine. Add the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes. Top with a few fresh raspberries and dive in!
5) Decorate the cupcake with any design you want and garnish them with fresh Raspberries and you will love yourself on that Day.
Enjoy Cupcake Day!!!